Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Dress 1 and 2


6 and 7 of 365

I bought these fabrics (and love them both) because they remind me of dresses Mother made for Amy and me for the Christmas program put on by the Middle Bass Grade School students every year.  Funny the things you remember and the things you don't.  I remember these two lovely dresses (mine was the red with gold bits -- reindeer, I think-- and Amy's was green). Another year our were dresses alike: red-and-white-stripes -- and we were thrilled to look like candy canes.  The other years?  Gone from memory.

I did these two postcards for the Mailart 365 group.  Twenty-five of us intend to make a piece of mailart every day for a year.  We began on December 1, 2010, but, if you're interested in participating, you can still jump in.  Head on over to the group blog for instructions or just to see the range of mailart being made.

No comments: