Sunday, December 5, 2010

3, 4, and 5 of the Mail Art 365 project



I'm rolling along on the daily mailart project; and I've been working straight ahead on Christmas postcards. I don't know if I'll get enough done for both mailart colleagues and regular friends -- the latter may have to settle for plain old store-bought cards because I still owe some mail from back in August or September when I was feeling so poorly.  I am still operating on six out of eight cylinders, but I'm getting stronger as I go along--which is the goal.  The snowman card above is in honor of today, because it is brrrrr frigid outside -- even  colder than yesterday, when it was so cold we bought booties for the little dog; and even colder than the day before, when we bought the little dog a purple coat.

No comments: