Thursday, August 21, 2008

CyberFyber's Show

I've signed up today to be part of the Cyberfyber show in Columbia, South Carolina. Artist Susan Lenz developed this amazing exhibit, scheduled for early 2009. She's trading fabric postcards and ATCs (artist trading cards) with people from all over the world, and the exhibit will display all of the art she gets in exchange.

Should I use a similar approach with It's Only a Book? In that case, each of my cards would be part of an artist exchange, and I'd need to find a location for the exhibit. How far out would I need to plan the show? Eighteen months? Two years?

I could do it as a mail art exchange rather than as a fabric postcard exchange so more people could participate... and a picture postcard would count, as long as the person made some sort of addition, however small, to the front.

No comments: