Monday, January 3, 2011

Numbers Game

Over at the IUOMA ning site, section MailArt365, we've had numerous conversations about how to keep up with numbering.  A number of excellent suggestions have been made.  I must take somebody up on one (any will do) because I seem to have two 33s.

Fixing the problem is a task for another day.  I'm weary.  If you aren't, how about you make me some mail art?

Also, if you're interested in poetry and/or the lives we're living, I'm doing a series of 365 daily poems this year based on the Fibonacci Sequence, which I'm slowly beginning to grasp, and which creates a rather nice tension with my view that the world is chaos with times of respite.  The Fibonacci Sequence is not only ordered but innately attractive in all of nature.  At the moment I'm using it to dictate the number of words per line (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89 etc.).

No comments: