Monday, November 23, 2009

236. Body Disconnect

236. Body Disconnect

January 2010:  Sent to Serena Rossi for Woman Project.  (I've copied the information below because of difficulties I had in relocating this call.

THEME: woman
   
Comment: Send me every think you think about woman and art.
Her body, her idea about art, her dressings. Everythink about woman. When I have got some works I will put them on the web site about art of my italian friends.
Only post card, any medium and any technique also with envelope.
ciao :))
Info: For my project please send me any medium that deal with any technique.
Deadline: 31.12.2018
Artist: Serena Rossi / Via Paolo Lomazzo 34 / Milano 20154 / Italy / serena.rossi2009@libero.it
   



From the It's Only a Book project in which I'm deconstructing my 2003 book, Grace: A Memoir, and turning it into art.

No comments: